About The Literacy Ambassador ®
Cathy Puett Miller, the President, of TLA networks with teams of presenters, trainers, researchers and educational specialists to bring clients individualized service and exceptional value. These resources represent:
- A broad-based background and connections to current leading edge reading research.
- A unique approach which emphases the “big picture” and “behavior” of reading.
- A passion for connecting children and families to a positive experience with reading, writing, listening, communicating and viewing.
- Strong collaboration from professionals who understand both the preschool and K-12 sides of education and the home learning environment.
- Exceptional abilities to connect and work with a wide range of individuals from a variety of backgrounds and experiences.
- Impressive talent writing for the public as well as educator audiences, translating reading research findings into practical application.
Visit Cathy Puett Miller’s profile on Linkedin.com.
Mrs. Miller won the 2003 National Silver Investigative Reporting Award from the National Parenting Publications of America for her two-part series on education reform in Georgia.
She is also a regular columnist for:
Find the Literacy Ambassador at these other quality sites:
www.literacyconnections.com (search using Cathy Puett Miller as keyword for multiple articles)
Interview on reading with children
Is Your Preschooler Gifted?
Guided Reading At Home
Research on We Both Read
Nurturing the Reader in Our Sons
Making the Most of Guided Reading